AFROPUNK and Shopify Black Fashion Accelerator
AFROPUNK is partnering with Shopify to bring you The Black Fashion Accelerator—a catalyst for Black creative potential and expression! This program seeks to find, develop, and platform nine exceptional Black founders in the fashion industry, investing in their success at every step of your entrepreneurial journey.
Over a six-month period (starting January 2022), we will tell your entrepreneurial stories; provide tangible, actionable business learnings, tools, and resources; and offer a sustainable business roadmap to supercharge your success. Each participant that completes the program will also receive a $5,000 grant.
- Established FASHION company
- Majority (50%+) ownership by a Black founder
- Incorporated business for at least three months
- Company based in the United States
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Evidence of customer traction and market validation
- Must be on the Shopify platform or willing to migrate to the Shopify platform (technical support will be provided)
We appreciate your interest in the AFROPUNK & Shopify Black Fashion Accelerator. (Please note that the application process is being managed by New Voices Foundation.)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until November 14, 2021. You will be contacted about your status after the submission deadline.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Verify that your fashion company meets all the aforementioned criteria and has access to the required information and documentation needed for the AFROPUNK & Shopify Black Fashion Accelerator application.
- Click the "APPLY" button below to start the Accelerator application process. New users will be asked to create an account with SurveyMonkey Apply to access the application.
- Returning users will be asked to enter their existing credentials to access the application.
- Complete the online application before the November 14th deadline. Note that applicants have the option of saving drafts and returning to them at their convenience.
Questions about the application process? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.